Smart Body Weight Scale - User Manual
Model: FT-26R, FT-30D
Thank you for purchasing FITINDEX Smart Body Weight Scale! This scale is your personal health assistant. It is intended to measure and display the weight from 3 kg to 180 kg(6.6 lbs to 396 lbs). All data is wirelessly uploaded to your FITINDEX app by Bluetooth, this will make your data management more convenient.
Please read this user manual carefully before use and for further information on the individual functions.
When using the digital scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
1. Scale is a high precision measuring device. Never jump or stamp on the scale or disassemble. Please handle the scale carefully to avoid breakage.
2.Place the scale on a hard, flat surface during use. Using the scale on a soft surface - like carpet or linoleum - may affect the accuracy of the scale readings.
3. To ensure weighing accuracy, please gently step on the scale to wake up it and wait at least 10 seconds before weighing on the scale. It also applies if the scale has been moved. We suggest you take the measurement first thing in the morning each time, before exercising, eating, drinking or taking a shower.
4. Check the device before each use. Do not use the device or an electrode if it is damaged in any way. The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury, improper results, or serious danger.
5.When it is not in use, please remove the batteries and place the device in a dry room and protect it against extreme moisture, heat, lint, dust and direct sunlight. Never place any heavy objects on it.
6.Make sure your feet and scale are dry before weighing yourself.
7.This scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or a glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other detergents.
8.Please check the batteries if the scale malfunctions, replace batteries if needed.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet the general RF exposure requirement.
The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FCC ID: 2AP8B-ES-26M
Size: 10.2*10.2*0.9 inch
Batteries: 2*AAA(1.5V Batteries)
Capacity: 6.6-396 lbs/ 3-180kg
Division: 0.2 lbs/ 0.05 kg
Unit: lb/kg (Switch the unit via FITINDEX App)
For most accurate weight measurements:
1. Place the scale on a hard and flat surface.
2. Step on the scale to make the display light up.
3. Stand still on the scale until the weight displayed is stable.
1. Using the scale on the carpet can result in inaccurate weight measurements.
2. To calibrate the scale, step on it to light up the display. Then immediately step off the scale until it displays 'CAL' and '0.0'
The FITINDEX Bluetooth Scale can connect with your mobile phone or iPad. Support Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.3, iOS 8.0 or above version.
Paring the FITINDEX Scale
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and then open the FITINDEX app.
- Tap [+] and 'Device Management'. You will be redirected to 'Paring Your Devices'.
- Step on the scale to make the display light up and select the icon of the scale to pair.
- Remain standing on the scale for 5-10 seconds to finish the connection.
1. If your data doesn't sync, tap [+] and 'Device Management' to be redirected to 'My Connected Devices'. Swipe the connected device to the left to delete it. Follow the above steps to connect again. (You can also try restarting your phone.)
2. Go to the FITINDEX app. Go to 'Setting' and select 'Bluetooth Anomaly Detection'. If an anomaly is detected, upload the error report. Delete and reinstall the FITINDEX app.
Note: You don't need to pair with the scale via Bluetooth Setting
Add/Delete Users & Basic Settings
Under "My Account" you can add the user(s) by clicking " ". When you need to delete an account, swipe the account to the left and click "Delete". Themes, Set goals, Weight units, Weighing done sounds, Languages, Bluetooth anomaly detection, Video tutorial, Lock passwords can all be set under the Setting " " page. Please note that you can change the weighing unit under "My Account > Settings > Weight Unit".
View reports, delete data, export the data in CSV, set reference data, share progress
- Click "Trends" to view your progress history.
- Tap the icon " " in the upper right corner and select the data you want to delete or export.
- " " is to delete the data and " " is to export the data in CSV format.
Here are the steps to select the data to compare:
- Tap the bar in the middle of the "Measurements" interface
- Choose the date and select the data to compare
- Please tap [+] in the upper right corner and then tap " share" to share your progress with friends or family via Facebook, Instagram, or SMS.
Sync to the fitness apps
1) Login your account on the Samsung Health App first.
Tap on the "Setting" icon " " in the upper right corner of the "My Account" screen.
2) Open FITINDEX App, enter the Setting " " page, click “Samsung Health”.
3)Switch the synchronization on and enable all the permissions.
4)After synchronization, please weigh yourself again and the data (Weight and BMI) will be transferred to your Samsung Health account.
1) Open the "Health" app on your iPhone, click the "Data Sources" button.
2) Select "FITINDEX" from the sources list.
3) Turn on all categories to allow the FITINDEX app to work.
1) Enter Setting " "page, click "Google Fit".
2) Turn on the "Google Fit" button, login to your Google account.
3) It will now automatically redirect you to the "Google Fit" page.
4) After the connection has been established, the data "Weight" will sync to Google Fit.
4. Fitbit App
1) Enter Setting " " page, click "Fitbit"
2) Turn on the Fitbit button, log in your Fitbit account.
3) Click "Allow" to access the Fitbit App.
4) After connection, the data (Weight, Body Fat %, BMI) will sync to the Fitbit app. You can view both on the app and web.
Frequently Asked Questions&Answers
1. Why doesn't the scale work? Why does the data on the screen disappear in a flash?
- Please check the batteries are installed or batteries are in low that needs to be replaced.
- To restart the scale, take out one battery for 5 seconds.
- Put the battery back in and step on the scale again.
2. The scale can not connect with the App.
- Check that you have updated your phone's operating system to iOS 8.0+ or Andriod 4.3+
- Download and open the newest version of the FITINDEX app.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone. For Android 6.0+, the location needs to be enabled as well.
4.No body metrics measured when weighing.
- Ensure Bluetooth function is working
- Remain standing on the scale for 5 to 10 seconds to finish weighing. For more information, please check the "FAQ" in the FITINDEX App. "My Account">"FAQ"
Need More Help?
See the User's Guide in the FITINDEX Setting " " page. Alternatively, contact us directly via email at: Support@smartfitindex.com(US, CA only), Help@smartfitindex.com(UK only), the app feedback page, or phone:
Tel (US, CA only): 1(714) 602 6510 (PST 9:00AM - 16:30PM, Mon-Fri)
Your FITINDEX Bluetooth Scale box includes:
1. FITINDEX Smart Body Weight Scale
2. Batteries: 2x1.5V AAA
3. User Manuel
4. Warranty Card
1. The scale has been checked for accuracy prior to leaving the manufacturing line and comes with a 1-year guarantee against any defects in either workmanship or materials.
2. If you wish to file a claim under this guarantee, email:
Support@smartfitindex.com(US, CA only) or call
1-(714)-602-6510 (PST 9.00AM - 16.30PM Mon - Fri)