User Manual for Fitindex Body Comp Smart Scale
This manual is for following scale models: FA-03
The scale is specially designed to test your Weight, Body Water, Bone Mass, Metabolic Age, BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Mass, Protein, BMR, Fat-free Body Weight. It works with the "FITINDEX" App and can be used as a helpful tool to control your weight.
Precaution For Use
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
1. The scale is for household use only and not for medical or commercial purposes.
2. Children under 8 or individuals who are pregnant, have osteoporosis, a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal implants should use the scale for weighing purposes only and make sure to wear shoes to prevent any electric current when stepping onto the scale.
3. All body composition data provided is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional.
4. Do not overload the scale. (Maximum Capacity: 400lb / 180kg)
5. Inspect the scale for any damage before each use. Do not use a damaged scale to avoid inaccuracy or injury.
6. In case of any malfunction, check the battery power first. If necessary, replace the batteries.
7. Keep the batteries out of reach of children. In case of ingestion of batteries, seek medical assistance promptly.
8. To ensure accuracy, use the scale on a hard, flat and dry surface.
9. To avoid interference or danger, do not use the scale in an environment near equipment with strong electromagnetic fields.
10. To prevent injury, do not stand on the edges of the scale, jump on or stomp it.
11. The scale is a delicate and precise measuring device. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
12. The scale is not waterproof. Keep it dry and never submerge it in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or chemical cleaning agents.
13. Do not expose the scale to direct sunlight or use in high temperatures or extremely humid areas. Store in a cool, dry place.
14. Do not attempt to disassemble the scale for any reason, as this may cause damage or void the warranty.
15. Exhausted batteries should be immediately removed and properly disposed of. Do not dispose batteries in fire. When discharged batteries are kept in the scale for a long time, electrolyte leakage can occur causing damage to the scale and/or personal injury.
16. Do not heat, short-circuit, force discharge, encapsulate and/or modify the batteries. Do not deform or dismantle the batteries.
17. Do not weld or solder directly to batteries.
18. Store unused batteries in their original packaging away from metal objects. If already unpacked, do not mix or jumble batteries.
Know Your Fitindex Scale
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Body Comp - Smart Scale x1
1.5V AAA Battery x3
User Manual x1
ABOUT YOUR SCALE
|Overloaded (Max capacity: 400lb / 180kg)
|Measurement data is higher than last time
|Measurement data is lower than last time
|Weight value remains after weighing
|Put the handle back to the scale when this icon scrolls on the screen
INSTALLING THE BATTERIES
Install the provided batteries into the scale as displayed before use.
Always insert batteries correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -) marked on the battery and scale
• Always select the correct size and type of battery most suitable for the intended use. Do not mix new and used batteries or batteries of different types or brands. Do not charge the batteries.
• Clean the battery contacts and those of the scale prior to battery installation.
• Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
Scan the QR code below or search "FITINDEX" from the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the "FITINDEX" App.
* Due to continuous updates and improvements, the "FITINDEX" App may appear slightly different.
2. Log in / Sign up
a. If you have no account, tap “Sign up” and register using your email address and complete your profile information.
b. If you have an account, log in directly with an existing FITINDEX App account.
3. Connect to the App
* System Requirement: iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.5 or later.
a. Enable wireless setting on your smartphone (Android may require Location access).
b. Tap “+” on the top right of homepage and choose “Device Manage_x005fment”.
c. Follow the in-the-app instructions and tap the scale icon to finish pairing.
Step on the scale and hold the handle correctly (Refer to the “USING YOUR SCALE” part below). Do not release the handle until the measurement is complete, then you will get an in-depth report.
USING YOUR SCALE
1. Make sure the scale is placed on a flat, hard surface.
2. Hold the handle with your thumbs on the Thumb Electrodes and your four fingers on the Four-finger Electrodes.
3. Make sure your feet are dry. Place and separate your bare feet on the scale's electrodes.
4. Stand upright on the scale, put your arms up slightly. Keep still until the digits appear on the screen and flash twice to indicate your final measurement.
5. After measuring, please slowly put the handle back to the scale, ensuring that the handle and the scale fit closely together.
• It is advisable to use the scale at the same time each day to ensure accuracy.
• Please ensure you stay on the center of the scale and avoid standing on the edges to prevent accidental falls.
|The scale cannot turn on or detect any body measurements.
|Replace the batteries immediately.
|Your feet are wet.
|Ensure your feet are dry and bare before stepping on the scale.
|You are not properly standing on the scale or holding the handle as instructed.
|Stand on the scale and hold the handle properly as instructed in the "USING YOUR SCALE" section.
|Inaccurate body weight measurement.
|The scale is placed on an uneven floor.
|Place the scale on a flat, hard surface.
|The scale cannot be paired with the app.
|Wireless setting is disabled.
|Enable wireless setting on your smartphone.
|The scale displays 0.25-0.3kg/0.5-0.7lb and cannot be reset after shutdown.
|The retractable handle is separated from the scale when installing batteries.
|Put the handle back to the scale, unplug and reinsert batteries, then wait until the scale displays zero.
|The scale displays 2.15-2.35kg/4.7-5.2lb and cannot be reset after shutdown.
|Body Composition Scale
|400Ib / 180kg
|0.2lb / 0.05kg
|kg / lb / st / st : lb
|13.6 x 12.6 x 1.7inch / 34.5 x 32 x 4.3cm
|3 x 1.5V AAA (included)
The manufacturer's warranty is void under the following circumstances but not limited to:
• Improper or inadequate maintenance or modification.
• Accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, or other external causes.
• The use of unspecified adapter and accessories.
• Loss or damage in transit.
• Damages that occur as a result of one's failure to follow the instructions.
• This warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts and does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed.
We have an award-winning warranty, exchange, and customer service team that guarantees hassle-free solutions to any issue you might have within business hours.
029 +1(714)602-6510 (US&CA) Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
1800 69 7367 (AU ONLY) Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM (AEST)
*For defective products or the return of items, please contact us with your order number within the specified warranty period. DO NOT dispose of any product parts as they may be required for inspection/repair.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Compliance
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
ISED Regulatory compliance
This device contains licence-exempt transmitters that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause interference.
(2)This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
(1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d'exposition aux radiations IC CNR-102 établies pour un environnement non contrôlé.